A business needs to thrive on the digital platform for survival and growth. The demand for digital marketing services is thus, skyrocketing with time. The strategies that took your company to the pinnacle of success in 2022 will definitely work the same way in 2023.
Unless digital marketers adapt to the ever-changing world of Search Engine Optimization, your company will never be able to reach or maintain the top positions on the SERP.
The present competitive landscape of virtual platforms needs the implementation of the latest SEO trends for the growth and prosperity of the company. Take a look at the top SEO trends that will help your company to climb to the top positions on Google.
Trend #1: Social Media Continues To Dominate
People are busy these days. The only way for professionals to keep in touch with friends, family, and the news worldwide is the social media platform. As you are already a part of the digital revolution, you need to focus on social media marketing.
- Professional marketers are using platforms like TikTok and Instagram to make the brand viral through some small but impactful reels.
- Social media platforms open up space to advertise without the need for maintaining traditional advertising techniques.
So, creative marketers are thinking out-of-the-box to make your brand popular overnight on social media. It’s eh easiest way to get a million views in hours.
Trend #2: Optimize For Online Shoppers
The pandemic has successfully accelerated the growth of the eCommerce platform. As the number of online shoppers has broken all records in the past couple of years, Google is now offering a free platform to businesses for product listing.
Digital marketing companies are using AI-enabled data for enhancing the experience of shoppers online. The top SEO agency will apply basic strategies like
- Focussing on the speed of loading the website or mobile application
- Keyword optimization for product listings
- Incorporation of keywords in the alt tags for images.
The idea is to optimize for the Google trends this year.
Trend #3: Emphasis On Video Marketing
People don’t get time to read blogs or textual content all the time. But it’s easier and more interesting to watch the small video clips. And that’s the latest trend for SEO.
- Videos enhance brand awareness
- Video marketing is an effective tactic for conversion rate optimization.
- Videos are yielding bets ROI in 51% of cases.
Therefore, digital marketing experts are now concentrating harder on developing smart videos that will not only impress the viewers but will convince the viewers about a product or service.
Trend #4: Enabling Voice Search
According to market researchers, voice searches will increase more than ever in 2023. And Google’s top aim is to provide accurate and immediate answers to users.
And that’s the reason for the creation of LaMDA, the AI language system that helps the search engine to analyze conversational and natural dialogues better.
- Anticipating the queries will be the top priority of voice search marketing.
- Marketers have to optimize based on conversational phrases.
- Natural incorporation of answers.
This has become the priority for businesses right now.
Trend #5: Image Optimization
Optimize your image for search engines using proper ALT tag. People view images. So, you need to make sure that the images load very quickly on the mobile app as well as on the website. It will minimize the bounce rates and increase the conversion rate.
Need For Professional Optimization
You have to hire experts to ensure that the page loads in minimum time. Professional SEO services can help to optimize websites and mobile apps depending on the latest SEO trends.